For years we’ve been inundated by flashy Madison Avenue mouthwash ads promising us “stronger, healthier gums”, “healthy, beautiful smiles for life”, or even that their mouthwash “kills germs that cause bad breath”.
In response, consumers have doled out countless millions of hard-earned dollars in an endless pursuit of fresher breath, brighter smiles, and fewer trips to the dentist.
And yes, most mouthwashes do a decent job freshening breath.
But on the flipside, have these slick promotions been misleading us with their additional claims about the “natural” oral health benefits each provides? Sadly, a quick peek at their ingredients list would indicate that to be true.
That’s because most popular mouthwashes actually contain synthetic chemicals that can cause more harm than good when it comes to your teeth and gums.
Let’s take a closer look now at some of those ingredients and the harmful effects they can produce.
Most Mouthwashes Contain these Harmful Ingredients
Numerous companies taut their mouthwashes as being “natural” or “organic”, but if you read through their ingredients you’ll find in most cases that assertion to be blatantly false.
Many claim to contain “natural” materials, but are instead loaded with synthetic compounds and artificial derivatives from what was once a natural raw material. Here are some of the substances found in popular mouthwashes today and their unhealthy downsides:
Alcohol, which is harmful to teeth and gums Artificial sweeteners, colorings and preservatives
- Animal-derivatives which interfere with vegan diets
- Fluoride, which is a documented carcinogenic industrial waste product
- Gluten and soy that can cause allergic reactions
- Environment-damaging chemicals like propylene glycol, phthalates and sulfates
- Several widely-used products have acidic pH levels below 7.
This last point is a very important one when it comes to your mouth’s overall health.
An optimal mouth pH level is slightly alkaline (between 7.5 and 9), facilitating an environment that neutralizes bacterial acids to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
There are several widely- used mouthwashes with pH values under 7, which is acidic, and there are even some with levels below 4! When combined with acidic foods and beverages that Americans consume daily, like soda pop, for example, your tooth enamel can literally start to dissolve.
Do You Have Any of these Oral Hygiene Problems?
Many people in the general population suffer from these tooth and gum problems:
- Tooth decay and cavities
- Inflamed, swollen or bleeding gums (gingivitis)
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Plaque buildup
When your oral hygiene is not the best, to begin with, exposing your already-vulnerable teeth and gums to potentially-damaging mouthwash is a recipe for oral health disaster. And, the resulting frequent trips to the dentist to have your teeth and gums worked on can be expensive.
Do you currently suffer from any of these embarrassing and sometimes painful tooth and gum conditions?
If so, fortunately, there’s now a revolutionary, much-safer, all-natural mouthwash alternative out there that will keep your breath smelling amazingly-fresh, and your smile looking great, for many years to come!
Introducing Blisque Organic Mouthwash
Blisque Organic Mouthwash came about after many years of meticulous research and development, spurred on by the deception and negligence in the “organic” mouthwash health marketplace.
Unlike most other products out there, Blisque Organic Mouthwash contains absolutely no harsh chemical ingredients, and is also free of harmful preservatives, alcohol, fluoride, artificial colors and sweeteners, gluten, soy and other oral health-damaging materials.
It’s all-natural, pH-balanced formula promotes a healthier environment for your teeth and gums. In addition to your mouth, Blisque Organic Mouthwash also benefits your entire body’s health, along with that of our environment.
Here are a few of the many positives that Blisque Organic Mouthwash provides:
- Guaranteed to freshen your breath
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Provides your mouth with a pH-balanced environment to kill off harmful bacteria
- Contains USDA-certified organic ingredients which are ideal for your overall health
- Environmentally-friendly formulation
- Doesn’t burn, which benefits people with gingivitis-related sensitive gums
- Manufactured without fillers, not even water
- Does NOT contain alcohol, animal ingredients, artificial colors, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, fluoride, gluten, glycerin, phthalates, propylene glycol, soy, stevia, xylitol, or sulfates
Truly “Organic” Ingredients Make All the Difference!
What sets Blisque Organic Mouthwash apart from other products on the market are our amazing all-natural ingredients. Here are some of those, along with a brief description of how they benefit your mouth and body when you routinely use our product:
- Organic Aloe Vera Inner Fillet Leaf Juice. Used for thousands of years as an herbal medicine, the Aloe Vera leaf’s inner fleshy layer contains several vital nutrients with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
- Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil. Obtained from a type of evergreen tree, this oil is commonly used in general dentistry as a natural analgesic and germicide. It also provides an anesthetic effect which makes it effective for numbing toothaches and sore gums.
- Organic Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil. There are hundreds of eucalyptus species in existence and each is comprised of differing chemical makeups. Eucalyptus radiata contains a substance called 1,8-cineole, also known as eucalyptol, which has therapeutic qualities as an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent. One of the benefits of eucalyptol is killing oral bacteria that induce halitosis (bad breath).
These totally organic, USDA-certified, 100% natural ingredients found in Blisque Organic Mouthwash combine to make it both highly-effective and safe, and not just your average, everyday “organic” mouthwash.
Learn More About Good Oral Hygiene Here!
If you found the information in this article about oral hygiene to be helpful and are interested in additional free oral health tips, or to learn more about the customer-proven benefits of Blisque Organic Mouthwash, please sign up for our online newsletter now at: www.blisque.com.
When you do, you will also receive money-saving coupons to be redeemed when you purchase our unique and 100% natural, eco-friendly Blisque Organic Toothpaste or Blisque Organic Mouthwash products.